Lasa's AIMS (Advice and Information Management System) is an easy to use contact management database that will help you deliver an even better service to your clients, and report quickly and easily to management and funders.
AIMS is simple to use, and to customise for your requirements.
In addition, our entry level package is completely FREE of charge, and contains everything you will need to start capturing details of your clients, the work you do and the outcomes you achieve.
For a summary of the main features and benefits of AIMS, and the services the AIMS team can offer, download our AIMS Flier.
Who uses AIMS?
Our clients include large local authorities, welfare rights services, CPAG, national telephone help lines, carers centres, Community and Voluntary Services and small community groups.
What our clients say
"It's a great system, easy to use, helps with the case work, and has really useful reports. It's halved the time I spent collating information for management reports".
Newcastle City Council Welfare Rights Service
"We think AIMS is great and were keen to make even more use of it as an organisation. So we engaged AIMS' consultancy services to help us bring a new service on board, so we could all share the one database. We had a great experience and Phil really listened to what we were trying to do, understood our work and helped us set up some practical, easy ways for both projects to use AIMS. Everyone is happily using AIMS and all our work is covered."
Royal British Legion
Find out more
- Choosing the right package
- Choosing the right AIMS application and version for your needs
- Costs and ordering
- AIMS pricing and how to order
- Please note: the downloads available from this page are for new users of AIMS who have either purchased the AIMS software or are evaluating the Demo or Free version
- Help for AIMS users
- Frequently asked questions, help guides and documentation, training information, reports, software updates